Sunday, February 12, 2012

I think it may be a good thing!


My camera finally died this morning.  The above photos were taken with a borrowed camera.  I quickly threw the three paintings on the floor, borrowed a $70.00 US dollar........ Amazon bought used camera.........
from a friend, took four shots and WOW...WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY.....THIS CAMERA IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!! My camera will be "retired".  My next problem will be how to get a new camera without spending a fortune or going to the USA.  I will do my best to keep the blog going in spite of this.
     
The Triptych is in nearing completion.  The middle, Oncidium, is lacking a darkening of the foreground  yellow petal and some background work. The other two still need a few more adjustments. I will do a final posting when I have a new camera.  But for now, I am taking advantage of this photo to get a better idea of how the three work together and to post in order let you know that, I have not given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment